Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekly Challenge #56

A picture of a dream come true...


Well, this is a challenge - how do you define 'a dream come true'?  Pretty abstract for this concrete brain... So, after much thought, I decided that where I am right now compared to where I was a year ago is a dream come true from a certain point of view.  A year ago, we were in the midst of the most serious emotional struggle I've ever experienced or walked through with someone.  Now, the memories and the pain are still there, but they're dulled a bit and we're moving on.

We're moving on in the sense that:

~ I have a close knit group of friends that I can really trust, who love me unconditionally and have proven that over and over again.  They truly value me for who I am just as I value them.


~ We're still able to keep the mitzvot - Shabbat complete with liturgy, the Moedim (Festivals) even with the added blessing of some who really want to join us.  


~ We're still able to study of Torah complete with scholarly notes to keep us on track.


~ I've been graciously granted a faith that is stronger than ever.

Praise be to the Most High G-d, 
blessed is He, 
and He is blessed! 

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on this challenge, Lisa. Press on, my friend. I am so thankful that, in the midst of loss, the Lord has given all of this to you.

    ReplyDelete