Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekly Challenge #39

A picture of something unexpected


A place of sanctuary... yes, I never expected to find it in the place I am now.  For so many dark months, we sat in front of a computer screen watching with sadness and despair - finding solace in the fact that we were together and that our Master was with us so very close.  Then, it moved to a cozy, friendly family room with dear, dear friends - that, too, was unexpected and such a blessed time of healing it was.



Now, I find myself in an even more unexpected place surrounded by compassion, acceptance, and wonderful believers.  If anyone had told me a year ago that I'd be in this place, I would have scoffed.  No, no... that was not an option for many reasons.  I'm so thankful that my LORD has His own plans, His own timing.  He is awesome and mighty and so very worthy of our praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment