Sunday, July 28, 2013

Photo Challenge Time!

It's been a long time since I was given a challenge!  We had a wonderful day enjoying the Ballard Farmer's Market and, most especially, each other's company. 

 So, I chose yellow for my color to capture, with my goal to have more than just flowers and veggies...  


A coolio bag and pompoms


Blink company? I have no idea what that means...



A street musician drumming with the band - they were really good!







An artist at work as the band played right next to him.




Chuck and I had peach sangria (yes, it's got a yellow cast!)








Haha! A yellow cord and gelato ball!

3 comments:

  1. FUN!! I love how you caught the yellow paint on the artist's arm. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. The paint on the arm made me smile -- how in the world...?

    ReplyDelete