Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Challenge #57

A picture of your favorite game


Well, now, I'm not much of a game player, so this is a challenge.  I could put up a pic of my iTouch with Bejewelled on it as that's the only real game I like to play on occasion.  But wait a minute - a game isn't always defined as something you play for amusement or competition.  Webster's has more than one definition...


1. Activity engaged in for diversion or amusement.  I don't think these need any explanation, though I must say that this activity has allowed for the forming of some great friendships and opportunities to help out local charities.



photo courtesy of Hendel D'bu


2. A procedure or strategy for gaining an end.  Travel is a procedure that gains me a sanity break, an opportunity to see family, and reminds me that there is a wider world out there.


Arches Nat'l Park 2008 on 'Biggest Field Trip Ever'


Spokane River in Eastern Washington 2011- trip to visit my Mom



1 comment: