Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mall Trial in December

So, what are a couple of Jews doing in the mall this time of year?  Taking advantage of the seasonal decor for a photo challenge!  The classiest decorations and music were found at Nordstrom, of course.  Notice I didn't get any pics there?  I think I was too enamored by all the awesome boots on display... nope, no pics of  those either.  

However, I did snap a few in various establishments as we meandered our way through... notice I did get one in Starbucks.  This was one of our most challenging challenges and loads of fun!

Happy Holidays, y'all!  








haha!  You've got to be kidding...
No, we didn't buy it...

2 comments:

  1. Rule of thumb: Never push here when a button says "Push here!" EsPECially during "the season!"

    ReplyDelete