Monday, May 2, 2011

Star Wars Challenge - Week 13


Your favorite quote from Star Wars


"Everything happens for a reason.
Everything.
The good, the bad, the indifferent.
They all have a purpose.

Never forget who you are.
Never forget what you serve.

And no matter what happens,
keep your face turned to the light."

*said by Jedi Knight Taria Damsin to Obi Wan
in the newest books from Karen Miller


This is one of my absolute favorite quotes from any Star Wars book or movie, though there are countless others that sorta slip out at appropriate moments...

"How many times have I told you to stay away from power couplings!"

"It's a short cut, I think."

"I hate it when he does that."

"He didn't say."

"Another happy landing."

"Just another boring day saving the universe."

"Did I miss something?"


And this favorite: "If you are willing to violate trust, you cannot claim virtue."

No comments:

Post a Comment