Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Challenge #6

A picture of one of your favorite memories

Travel - So many of my favorite memories are from my travels. Twice now, I've done 'around the country' trips with my best friend and our kids. Each time our goal was a little town in Mississippi to visit Liz's mother-in-law, stopping to tour different sites along the way and back. What a privilege!

I'm sure you can see that we were in Yellowstone in this photo - that was from the first trip in 2008.

We have spent countless hours on the road doing more local day trips, driving to the Oregon Coast, over to Spokane in the eastern part of our state, even to visit my mom in Idaho. Sometimes it's with the kids and Larry, sometimes it's just us having some 'mom time'. Any chance we get, we're headed to some place away - preferably the beach (who can resist that after all?).

Okay, I have to add one of my favorite beach shots...




*top photo courtesy of Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment